The Moon and Sixpence – Reading Guide for English Learners
As an avid foreign language learner, I believe that reading classical literature is an essential element on the way to mastery. However, it’s easy to get discouraged by the complexity of the text and a big amount of new words.
This reading guide is meant to help you focus on a limited number of new vocabulary, as well as foster better understanding of the novel. It consists of 16 units, each of them containing vocabulary exercises and comprehension questions.
The guide assignments can be used both for self-study and in the classroom.
To download the book do the following.
- Add the book to cart.
- Go to the cart and proceed to the checkout.
- Choose your payment method.
- After the payment return to the store and go to YOUR ACCOUNT
- You´ll find the download link in YOUR ORDER
- You’ll also receive the ebook by email