Starts: January 20, 2020
1. Academic Essay Writing
2. Grammar C1/C2
These are two separate courses often taken together
Academic Essay Writing
- This course will give you a complete understanding of how to structure and write an academic essay.
- We’ll start off by examining how to write effective introductions, body paragraphs and conclusions.
- Then you’ll learn how to write six types of an academic essay.
- The course is based on the materials I’ve compiled from the best authentic textbooks.
- I proofread all your work and give constructive feedback.
- Duration: 4 months
- Week 1 – Introduction
- Week 2 – Body Paragraphs
- Week 3 – Conclusion
- Week 4 – Putting it all together
- Week 5 – Argumentative Essay (prewriting activities)
- Week 6 – Argumentative Essay
- Week 7 – Cause and Effect Essay (prewriting activities)
- Week 8 – Cause and Effect Essay
- Week 9 – Comparison and Contrast Essay (prewriting activities)
- Week 10 – Comparison and Contrast Essay
- Week 11 – Problem-Solution Essay (prewriting activities)
- Week 12 – Problem-Solution Essay
- Week 13 – Summary-Response Essay (prewriting activities)
- Week 14 – Summary-Response Essay
- Week 15 – Narrative Essay (prewriting activities)
- Week 16 – Narrative Essay
Advanced Grammar C1/C2
This course is based on brilliant grammar book My Grammar Lab C1/C2
The studies involve:
- Weekly assignments with deadlines
- Self-study of the grammar book units
- Completion of my writing assignments
For my part, I answer all your questions in the telegram chat, and I proofread all the writing assignments.
Duration: 10 months
The courses are held in Google Classroom. The assignments are posted Wednesdays at 8.00. They are to be submitted in a google doc by next Wednesday.